Monday 30 January 2012

Production Diary: Lesson One In The Production of My Music Magazine Contents Page...

This is how my contents page looks. I started by adding a gradient background similar to the front cover so it can relate to this. I started by adding the issue number of my magazine and the dateline of the magazine as I have noticed many existing music magazines have done this so I used this from inspiration but they also vary between this. I also added a masthead which was difficult to choose from as I wanted more of a 'street' look so I thought this masthead matched my desires. I also added a image of my model who is also in the front cover. The reason for the enlarged image is because my music magazine revolves around the person in the front cover so the model must stand out above the other images. I also added a sub-heading and a sell-line but I am having difficulty with the layout and structuring of the contents page. I will overcome this difficulty and start making improvements to this and this still needs completion but I will work on this in the next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment