Sunday 29 January 2012

Photoshoot / Photography for Music Magazine....

 Model(s):
 My models for my magazine photoshoot were myself (Masum), Albion, Arti and Norik.

 Location/Time:
 The locations in my photoshoot was South Camden Community School Studio and Camden Town - Ampthill.

Props / Costume(s) needed:

My models had casual costumes on which DJ's normally dress in such as a gilet, jackets, hoodies and snap backs. Even though DJ's earn alot of money from their gigs they still dress casually like normal people as they aren't to picky or selfish so my models represent how an ordinary DJ looks like. I also noticed in existing magazines, the models do not wear expensive clothing as costumes or jewellery unless they are selling the product so I referred to this when deciding on my costumes. The only props I used in the photoshoot was a pair of Dr Dre Headphones, a Snapback, A BlackBerry phone, an iPod and a Scream Mask.




No comments:

Post a Comment