Monday 6 February 2012

Production Diary: Lesson Two in the Production of My Music Magazine Contents Page...

This lesson, I started by making some improvements in my magazine, I changed the main image as I felt this image doesn't appeal so I used an image which has an enticing attitude. I also added another image which will relate to a competition between DJ's and I done a sell line about who will be the underground king of dubstep 2012. I also used the same font on the main image for the page number '42' which compliments the masthead as well as I have seen this in the Mixmag magazine contents page. I also added some thin borders around both images to make the image stand out and I added borders on top near the issue no., dateline and masthead. I took out the shape behind the dateline as I felt this  I need to add some sell lines which I will work on in the next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment