Monday 16 January 2012

Production Diary: Lesson One in the Production of My Music Magazine Cover....

This is my new and improved magazine cover. I done a photoshoot for my magazine cover image and I felt that this appealed more than the others because it doesn't show images of DJ decks or anything. It matched the genre of Dubstep as the facial expressions show signs of attitude and the Masthead also matches the genre as I mentioned in my masthead research. I used 'Defused' because it relates to the mood when everyone in a club is anxiously waiting for the bass drop and when it drops, everyone goes crazy hence their adrenaline defuses.
I added a gradient background in black and white and I managed to get the masthead behind the image rather than in front as it is a step of differentiation.



No comments:

Post a Comment