Wednesday 16 November 2011

Target Audience Profile...

The most important analysis should be on the people who are actually going to buy your magazine: The Audience.

Who will be the audience for your magazine?
The audience for my magazine will be teenagers and adults because adults and teenagers enjoy music and going clubbing. Even though teenagers are not allowed in clubs as they are over 18 clubs, this magazine will update them on the latest information and music. I would also attempt to make my magazine appeal to a wider audience apart from teens and adults because using this magazine I would like to elaborate Dubstep and make this stand out more than any existing magazines because as I was researching for my genre of magazine I noticed that there are less existing Dubstep magazines than the rest so I'm hoping to entice a wider audience using this magazine.

Age: The age for my magazine is between 16-28 years. 
Gender: The gender for my magazine is unisex - male and female as I feel I shouldn't have a biased audience and both genders have the right to have an interest in Dubstep.

Lifestyle choices: Likes/Dislikes...
The lifestyle choices my audience will have is they like to be free and laid-back but also are in the mood for fun. They live a modern-lifestyle and have a routine life where no trouble is focused upon them and they work hard for a living but deserve a break. They would enjoy music and clubbing. They would dislike trouble and violence as they are laid-back and free. They would dislike boredom and being selfish about themselves.

Demographic Profile: Social Class/Income/Jobs...
Their social class would be middle-classed and they will not be too rich or too poor but in the middle, they would live a comfortable life. Their income would be annually which is £1000. Their job would be a security officer in airport services and they would be working hard all day for a week and get one day off every week so they would deserve a break from all the hard-work and go out and enjoy themselves. As they would be interested in music, this magazine can help them by updating them about the latest music. 

Describe your typical magazine reader:
My magazine reader would have a free and laid-back modern lifestyle. They will  have job and be able to look after themselves. They will have a special interest in music so this magazine can enhance their interests in music particularly dubstep as this is not  communicated alot. The magazine will keep them posted and subscribed to us on the latest information on music. They will have a interest in partying and clubbing but also having fun as they will be working hard and deserve a break. My magazine will have an interest in fashion, music and parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment