Wednesday 16 November 2011

3 Different Examples of Magazine Designs...

I think this magazine is effective and creative because it is very amazing and enticing as it is visible and uses special effects to make the cover more effective and noticeable. This magazine also follows the typical conventions of a magazine. This design influences my design because I would use fluorescent colour schemes to make my magazine appeal to my audience so they cannot differ between existing magazines.
I think this magazine is not effective and creative in any way because it doesn't follow many conventions apart from a bar code, masthead and a few cover-lines. The colour schemes are not effective as they are neutral and universal.
This magazine is aiming to be different even though the conventions of the magazine doesn't follow the typical conventions of a magazine. The masthead covers the whole of the centre of the page and not many magazines do that. The main image in the background relates to the theme of dubstep and clubbing. People drink and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment