Wednesday 14 March 2012

Production Diary: Lesson Five in the Production of My Music Magazine Contents Page...

This lesson, I aimed to complete my contents page completely by adding the finishing touches and this is my complete contents page. I started by aligning all the text on the page such as the text in the Features so it is going in one straight flow. Whilst doing this, I added another section called 'News' and I did the same by aligning all the text so it is going in one straight flow. I also worked on the VIP section because before it looked all over the place so now it is aligned and in one straight flow. I changed the image at the bottom as it was difficult to put a caption to the image but I added another image and managed to solve this problem. I also added a  subscription section because before the space was vast and looked pretty empty.  I also added a page number.

No comments:

Post a Comment