Wednesday 29 February 2012

Production Diary: Lesson Five In The Production of My Music Magazine Double Page Spread...

This lesson, I aimed to finish my double page spread and I added the finishing touches to it to make it look more professional and this is my complete magazine double page spread. I started by changing the font under the headline of the Words and Photography. I moved the headline away from the main image a bit adding captions to both images. I also added a page number at the bottom left corner and I added borders around both images and the factfile on the final right third. I also added a factfile about the model to fill in the final right third. I moved the slogan and the text slightly. I added another page number and I added my magazine masthead at the bottom. I also changed the captions in both images. I also moved the headline so the space in the right third is not left empty. I also changed the big 'D' so its with the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment