Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Music Magazine Masthead...

The title of my music magazine is Defused and this is the masthead I am going to use for the magazine cover because it looks destructive and dubstep is related to breaking all rules and bass drops. This font looks distorted and erratic as if it has a scratchy effect and the name Defused connotes a bass drop where the mood becomes defused and everyone goes crazy and excited as soon as the bass drops as I mentioned in the masthead research. The genre of my magazine is Dubstep because I have noticed that not many magazines have been produced by the genre and dubstep isnt the topic of conversation in the media as Gossip and celeb news spreads around so this magazine will help familiarise dubstep a lot more and bring the reign of dubstep back into the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment