Wednesday 23 November 2011

Images of people that will fit my target audience profile....

DJ's

Middle Class People
Partying People

The images above shows the people that fit my target audience profile because my target audience is middle-classed people that are not too rich but not too poor either so they have a comfortable lifestyle. The target audience will enjoy partying and being free. People go to clubs to enjoy themselves and without a DJ, the atmosphere will be dead so the DJ is the centre of attention as they are responsible for the music and everyone depends on the DJ. As I mentioned in my audience profile, my target audience will be hard-working people but they will have a free personality where they will not be strict about their actions but also their actions will have certain boundaries and this can't and will not affect other people around them. They will  also be able to go out to party and have fun to take their minds off work stress hence the partying people image. The DJ image can connote that they can look at my magazine to find out information about gigs they can play at as my magazine is a dubstep magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment